Sunday 24 February 2013

Legacy of London Fashion Week




These spiky flats from Salt & Pepper – one of my recent purchases – will be road-tested soon

As a devotee of towering heels and elevated platforms, I wasn`t pleased to see during London Fashion Week designers such as Christopher Kane and Burberry displaying on their catwalks, flat boots and low wedges. Well, to be honest, I should have seen it coming. After all, a few of my girlfriends have been practically living in their trusty ballerinas. The trend, judging by the latest collections, is here to stay. So should I? Would I? Shall I allow comfort to triumph over decadent desire for longer and leaner limbs? I am certain my back would be grateful (!) so I will give it a go and – on occasions – mix high fashion with low heels.

No comments:

Post a Comment