Wednesday 16 October 2013

From Selfridges to the Star Vista in Singapore


The Star Performing Arts Centre in Singapore comprises a number of excellent venues for concerts, art happenings, civic events and theatre productions, as well as a retail development called The Star Vista.



Since Monday the multi-level shopping emporiums of The Star Vista become my `go to destinations` for L'Oréal nail polishes, Vichy exfoliating cream, porcelain coffee mug, an umbrella, placemats, and other essentials needed to make my new Singaporean apartment feel like home.

Having left my usual retail environment of Selfridges behind, I am now busy getting my bearings, but will report shortly on new and exciting cultural and artistic developments in this wonderful Southeast Asian sovereign city-state; it is one of only three in the world, and the only one that is also an island country.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment