Friday 11 April 2014

More Michael Kors for Less at Cheshire Oaks

I buy across all Michael Kors collections, from catwalk to cruise. I like his use of colour, from desert-storm hues to vivid shades of jewels: emeralds and sapphires. And of course the detailing is great, from leather straps on chiffon tops to metal chains or plaques on elegant dresses. Tops, skirts, trousers, dresses, jackets, coats…..I have amassed a large assortment.  But it doesn`t stop me from going to Cheshire Oaks Designer Outlet, every time I visit Chester, to rummage through Michael Kors apparels for discounted pieces from past seasons.
On my last visit I discovered this silk dress, which was reduced from £285 to £179. I adore animal and reptile prints and Michael Kors is a master of using these patterns to great effect.
And how about this chic number, gathered at the waist to showcase my figure, down to £109 from its original price. I also snapped-up a pair of black, sequined trousers for £27 (!), reduced from £215 – louche glamour at its best – and a burnished rose-gold credit card holder, costing just shy of £20.
 
These bold, but beautifully executed designs will offer stylish solutions for spring and beyond.

No comments:

Post a Comment