Sunday 16 November 2014

Disaya`s Costume Jewellery Collection Rocks!

Disaya Sorakraikitikul graduated from the distinguished Central Saint Martin’s College of Fashion and Design in London, and her craftsmanship definitely shines brightly in her jewellery line.  She also makes ready-to-wear collections, but it is her sparklers that I am totally besotted with.
Playful yet sophisticated, these sets of earrings combine plated brass and faux pearls. The pairs are not identical, which brings an unexpected surprise and makes me covet them even more. 
This rabbit ring will be hard to beat for its sheer prettiness and ability to add drama to any outfit. Made of plated brass and faux-pearls, it is heavily adorned with Swarovski crystals. It is clearly one of my top choices for any occasion….quite simply, I can`t get enough of it!
And how about wearing a ring which depicts a horse in such painstaking detail?
I also have Disaya`s edgier pieces, like these peacock earrings, with heavily encrusted wings.
Finally, have a look at a couple of delicate necklaces. Both strikingly beautiful and original. I layer them up to create a bolder look but fully appreciate the loveliness of each.
Uncompromised quality, and a quirky design makes Disaya`s costume jewellery appealing to all generations and I am very happy to own these inspirational and desirable pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment