Friday 19 December 2014

Bobbi Brown`s Smokey Eye Mascara

I ventured to Fenwick, located on London`s Bond Street, in search of a mascara that would deliver high drama.  There was champagne and mince pies at Bobbi Brown cosmetics counter so I stopped by.
I met Hannah, Bobbi Brown`s makeup guru, who introduced me to kohl-pigmented mascara, called Smokey Eye Mascara .  
 
It creates super-dark, bold lashes, and allows you to build volume. I like its brush, which is small and tapered so it can easily grab hard-to reach lashes at the inner corner of the eye. The pigment is so intense that it results in dramatically dark lashes, which complete a perfect,  `Smokey Eye` look.
Hannah dabbed a matt colour called Slopes on my lips, and it complemented my new look. It gave me full coverage with a lightweight feel. She said dabbing it rather than painting, made it more natural, and therefore modern.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment