Sunday 7 December 2014

Naomi Campbell`s Fashion For Relief Shop (London)

I was impressed when I`ve heard Naomi Campbell – one of the original super models – asked top fashion designers, including Pucci, Hervé Léger and many others,  to donate items in aid of Fashion Against Ebola.
Naomi`s designer haul was sold from a pop-up shop, called Fashion for Relief. It opened its doors in Westfield London shopping mall, in The Village, on 28 November and today was its last day of trading.
But because each day, the designer stock was replenished with new items, I and other customers were spoilt for choice. From a Moschino suit (yours for £300)……
……Christian Louboutin heels……
………marvellous jewellery, collected from fashion photo shoots……….
…..Moschino jumpsuit (priced at £180)
……..Prada va-va-vroom shoes…..
……..Moschino Couture! dress retailing at £180……..
………to hand-embroidered swimwear from famous Brazilian emporium Daslu, top Brazilian beach fashion brand Rosa Chá and other exclusive designers.
I bought 15 items that included dresses from Zac Posen (pictured above), Roberto Cavalli and Dries Van Noten. I am extremely pleased that each pound and every penny is going to help fight Ebola.
What a fantastic idea to link shopping with a truly good cause. I hope I will be enjoying my designer purchases long after we eradicate Ebola.

No comments:

Post a Comment