Sunday 4 January 2015

Review of Perricone MD Anti-Aging Treatments

Perricone MD cosmeceuticals have been designed by U.S. board-certified dermatologist Dr. Nicholas Perricone, a well-known healthy-ageing expert. The brand has many products that aid plumpness, hydration, improve luminosity and offer better skin definition. Here are my top favourites. I have not been paid for these reviews but believe I benefitted greatly by using the below mentioned products:
Neuropeptide Nécolletage  - I am applying it on my neck and décolletage.  I can see lines diminishing greatly. It clearly helps to restore youthful elasticity and firmness. It goes on smoothly and leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated.
Blue Plasma -  I am certain my skin improved from using this non-acidic peel on a daily basis. In fact, I could see a more luminous skin just a few days after I started using it. The peeling is very gentle and only affects dead skin cells. It is perfect for my sensitive skin as it doesn`t irritate at all. This blue liquid lifts surface debris, revealing a glowing complexion. Beware of a faint smell that you would detect, but don`t be alarmed as it disappears quickly, and the smoothness, and plumpness of the skin far outweighs the inconvenience of having to deal with a muffled odour, for a few seconds.
Cold Plasma Sub-D has been specifically designed to provide firmer appearance to the chin, jawline and neck areas, and it works! No sagging, and no loose skin for me. There is a great definition to my face that lacks the square-shaped contour of many faces I see on women my age. Instead, I have well defined jaw and smooth neckline. The texture of this product is lightweight but it has a specific scent that may not be to your liking. Again, it disappears straight away after the application, and – to me – is not offensive at all.
Vitamin C Ester 15 – is more easily absorbed by the skin than conventional Vitamin C, and this product has a high - 15% maximum - concentration of Vitamin C Ester. It supposed to offset the damaging effect of sun and boost collagen. I believe my skin looks brighter and firmer, and I am very happy with its performance.
All and all, my skin feels tighter, and looks more toned than before. The lines are hardly visible and I have a glowing complexion. I also noticed any dullness of a wintry skin has been replaced with brightness. I now have visibly firmer skin with well-defined features.

No comments:

Post a Comment