Monday 4 March 2013

“Simplicité c'est beauté”


At Aubaine in South Kensington; I am wearing a blush-coloured leather t-shirt from Whistles – my current favourite – and diamond studs from Dubai

“Simplicité c'est beauté” is a philosophy behind a chain of relaxed yet sophisticated venues called Aubaine. They are located all over London and provide an excellent choice for a girly chat. A few months ago, I`ve visited their branch in Selfridges for a delicious hot chocolate and a gossip with a friend; a couple of weeks ago I ventured at lunch time into Aubaine`s cosy but `oh so busy` outlet in Mayfair and last Friday, a girlfriend and I have chatted away for a few happy hours at their South Kensington`s site in the evening – we drank a couple of bottles of surprisingly crisp, easy-going and refreshing white.  The décor combines the elegance of a Parisian salon with the relaxed ambience of a Provençal bistro – a winning recipe. The service is very attentive…I knew I discovered a gem when a friend didn`t mind me being late because, as she put it; `….they were looking after me here`.  

The edible shoe at Aubaine in Selfridges

No comments:

Post a Comment