Friday 13 September 2013

Rain or Shine, London Fashion Week Comes to Town

Today`s front row....

The shine of Pearce Fionda`s party dresses was reassuringly glamorous and the rain….well, it was constant! It was humid and drizzling this morning, turning into steady downpour by early evening.  It played havoc with fashionistas` tresses, and didn`t provide the ideal conditions for my vintage, white leather bustier, lilac-coloured Sophia Swire fur shrug, Michael Kors harem pants, vintage Italian necklace, and Juicy Couture shoes.

I wouldn`t miss the SS14 collections, no matter what the weather was throwing at me, and even made my European holiday end prematurely, so I could be back in town for London`s fashion extravaganza.
Not all `day one` events were exceptional and I witnessed one show that didn`t meet my expectations. Never mind, we live and learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment