Monday 23 December 2013

What`s Your Fashion Uniform?

In a dress by Manual Canovas – a perfect attire to welcome the festive season in high spirits

A signature look has always been used by fashion icons as a shortcut to a pulled-together getup. Your fashion uniform may consist of a pair of slim pants and an oversize jumper; or whimsical t-shirts; or wearing chunky jewellery with just about every outfit you have….. Whatever it is, if it fits your figure, and fits well with your lifestyle, just replicate it in different disguises, and wear it!
I feel at my best when I wear dresses. Especially those made from brilliantly bright, patterned fabrics. They don`t even need any additional decoration….a set of Tiffany`s earrings would be enough to complement a fabulously festooned dress.   And they pack so neatly, which is important for someone who – like me – takes pride in travelling light.

Effortless elegance – a dress by Michael Kors.; yes – he is my favourite dress designer, and yes – I am back in the UK. This photo was taken on my day trip to Chester

No comments:

Post a Comment