Friday 16 May 2014

Perricone MD Blue Plasma = skin luminosity

This is the first time I am reviewing a product in my blog, but the super-cosmetic I am writing about really deserves my commendation. Perricone MD Blue Plasma is a non-acidic daily peel, which gets rid of dead skin cells, and by lifting off surface debris (no rinsing needed) reveals smoother and brighter skin.

I have been using it every night for just over a month and my skin has wonderful luminosity and inner-glow. I actually realised my face looked refreshed just after one use.
  
It must be rebalancing hydration levels because my face looks plumped up.  I am prone to redness as my skin is fair, so chemical peels are not my friends. This product however, doesn`t irritate my sensitive skin, and these days I only very occasionally use a more traditional exfoliating scrub.
The only downside is its faint odour - difficult to describe but it is not the most pleasant smell on earth. However, it fades quickly and the product clearly works wonders;  it gives me a soft, well-hydrated, radiant, clear, and glowing complexion.
Dr Perricone – you are a genius!

No comments:

Post a Comment