Monday 5 May 2014

Spring Decorative Fair, London Battersea Park

I met with a few friends in Sloane Square Hotel, which combines city-chic décor with truly enviable location, on the crossroads between Chelsea and Knightsbridge. I am wearing a backless vintage silk dress, which falls into a special category of `clothes that make you visible….shrinking violets need not apply!` ; I accessorised it with rabbit fur shoes from Singapore and a Dolce & Gabbana bag.
From outside of the hotel, we took a shuttle to Battersea Park, for the Spring Decorative Fair to check out fabulous textiles, board games, antique and contemporary decorative furniture, art, and all manner of curios. All stylishly displayed, and promising to make your home even more desirable and comfortable.  
I love this decorative room divider showcased at Brownrigg @ Home Ltd stand, and will copy this idea in my West-African penthouse.
I almost parted with a vast amount at Sandy Stanley`s jewellery display, for this beautiful ring, but eventually my `head` took over my `heart`s` desire, and I left it behind for another fashionista, with deeper pockets than mine.
We were happy for our afternoon to be stolen by endless displays of rarefied taste and high-end pieces that would make an ideal stage for the drama of life.  Here are my favourite finds:
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment