Wednesday 11 June 2014

Could Kiko Make Up Milano Challenge MAC?

While I was living in Singapore, London had been busy acquiring new brands, which I just started discovering. Opened in November 2013, and located on Regent Street, near Oxford Circus, Kiko Make Up Milano is one of my latest finds.
It offers professional make up and skin care treatments, such as primers, foundations, lip glosses, eye shadows, blushes, powders…..the list goes on.
Boldly coloured, beautifully displayed in their slick, dark boutique, and packaged in simple, slick pots and bottles, the items are sympathetically priced.  
I started by purchasing these two nail polishes for….£2.50 each. I plan to add some of their other goodies to my established collection of Clinique, Estée Lauder, Dior, Chanel and Lancôme beauty products.
This Italian brand was launched in the 1990s. They claim to be offering professional range of make up products and it will be interesting to start using them and judge the quality. Can Kiko Make Up Milano rival MAC?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment