Friday 31 May 2013

Croquet at Covent Garden


I played croquet at Vogue and Kurt Geiger `secret garden party` at the Covent Garden store. Karen and Sheila joined me and I was (almost) swinging the mallet like a pro! We also had our manicures done by a skilful nail technician from Nails Ink, while guzzling Bellinis. We had a blast choosing our favourites from all manners of footwear, which were artfully displayed in the shop. There were strappy sandals, earthy espadrilles, gold gladiators, sophisticated stilettoes, beautiful ballerinas and two-tonal towering platforms…..the task wasn`t easy.

I am wearing an empire-line, cocoon dress by Manoush, Lanvin for H&M heels, and a crocodile bag from Africa     
My preferred was this pair of satin heels, which had an added bonus of some metal hardware, making them modern but also sleek and sophisticated, at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment