Wednesday 26 June 2013

Alber Elbaz for Lancôme


Lanvin`s Alber Elbaz made his mark on Lancôme cosmetics collection, by giving its products a makeover. Four different types of mascara have been re-packaged in an idiosyncratic Elbaz-style pattern, and three palettes, and a few mono eye-shadows, proudly sport his signature illustrations.


Made up by Lancôme beauty consultant at Selfridges; I am wearing a Moschino jacket
 
The collection has been unveiled in Selfridges in the middle of the month and will be available – I understand – nationwide on 1 July. If you are a traditional ` Lancôme babe`, you don`t need to worry, you can still get your hands on your old favourites, as Elbaz only concentrated on re-vamping eye-based products.


I left the counter with Hypnôse Show Falsies, encased in a box adorned with cute, wide-eyed figures.

Génifique Eye Light-Pearl, a gentle eye-illuminating serum, will be my next purchase (when my own serum runs out) as I like it`s pear drop shaped massaging applicator.

No comments:

Post a Comment