Thursday 6 June 2013

Make-under


Made-under by bareMinerals at the brand`s Selfridges counter. I am wearing a Michael Kors dress

BareMinerals skincare and makeup was created to be beneficial for the skin. And rather than slapping on heavy-duty colours and potions, the beauty expert in charge of my make-under started with nourishing my skin with a light moisturiser, which absorbed quickly without being greasy or sticky.  Next, she applied a foundation primer, making small, circular strokes of a brush. One thin layer followed another, and then she added yet another layer, buffing it all in, to achieve an even coverage. Next came a beautifully named `mineral veil`, which was in fact a finishing powder.  She left my eyes and lips almost untouched, saying that it would allow the skin to be the focus of attention. And with that statement, I was released into the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment