Monday 12 August 2013

Shopaholic Snares Discounted Michael Kors


My husband and I spent a long weekend in Chester. As part of our fun-packed excursion my bestest friend took me to Cheshire Oaks Designer Outlet. It is situated just north of Chester and we accessed it within minutes in her shiny pinnacle of motoring engineering.

It hosts over 145 boutiques – ranging from Mulberry to Lacoste - restaurants and cafés, but because we only had one hour for our shopping expedition, we decided to hit Michael Kors store, and not bother with the rest. To my surprise, it sells accessories as well as clothes, not like Bicester Village outlet where only accessories can be found. My favourite designer had 40% discounts on majority of products, plus some additional mark-downs on selected clothing ranges. Hurrah! I couldn`t be happier.
I quickly selected this silk tunic and also chose a white raincoat, garnished with MKs logo in gold-coloured metal.

-          `Let me give you the price for this clutch` – stopped me a very pretty shop assistant pointing at my very own Michael Kors handbag.

We laughed when she realised my girlfriend and I both sported Michael Kors bags from previous collections.

We used the `regular customer` mantra when we started price negotiations at the till. You see, many shopping voyages to the Emirates taught us to demand bargains beyond already discounted prices.

-          `Be a good boy by becoming a bad boy` – we teased a young store manager whom we eventually managed to wear out, and we enjoyed an additional 8% reduction on our final bill.

No comments:

Post a Comment