Friday 17 January 2014

New Face of 2014?

This is a dramatic makeover for me – courtesy of a hairdressing salon in Holland Village, Singapore. I am wearing a t-shirt from Simple, and a skirt, which I bought locally.

I am sure that from time to time, most of us entertain a thought about changing our image. We may be intrigued to see how we would look like if we adopted a totally different, and perhaps a bolder `look`. Especially when the New Year rings in, and the catwalks become a hot-bed of new trends, and styles, some of us want to experience `the improved us`. Sometimes however, the transformation is not as successful as we would have wished. I don`t think I look chic as a brunette. I don`t think it suits me.  Thankfully in my case, it is just a wig, and not a permanent alteration!

No comments:

Post a Comment