Thursday 17 July 2014

Cheshire Oaks – UK`s Largest Designer Outlet

Cheshire Oaks looks like a giant Krispy Kreme doughnut, with a hole in the centre. All 145 discount stores are positioned one by one around a roundabout, and a multitude of parking slots. I am wearing a dress by Michael Kors, shoes from Juicy Couture, fur by Ducie, sunglasses from Dolce & Gabbana, and a handbag by Michael Kors.
We started our shopping spree at Ralph Lauren and ended up in the same place at the end of our visit. No need to cross roads and no need to worry about getting lost, or not finding your favourite shop.
There are 145 stores here, some are designer outlets, like Mulberry, Armani, Burberry, some affordable luxury outlets such as Michael Kors and Lulu Guinness, and others are outlets of high street brands, for example Dune, Hobbs,  and M&S.
Stock differs; when I went to Michael Kors outlet, I couldn`t see anything super-exciting. But I asked if they had anything more va-va-voom, and the manageress brought new stock items, which were not displayed on the shop floor yet. Amongst them, there was this beautiful two-tone dress. I remember falling in love with it in Singapore, at the beginning of the year, but at that time, they didn`t have my size. I was very pleased I could get it now!
The price discounts vary as well; sometimes you can find a super-deal. For example I bagged a pair of faux leather trousers reduced from £110 to £19! Mind you, they were size 00 (double zero) so not many people were able to fit into them. One of the dresses I bought was reduced from £225 to £169. Another from £240 to £159, but the third one I bought for…..£49!
There are many coffee shops, bars and restaurants on the site, from Starbucks, to Wagamama. Access is easy, either by car (plenty of free parking slots), or there is a regular bus service from Chester and Liverpool.
 
Happy shopping!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment