Tuesday 29 July 2014

Primark`s Chanel-Inspired Necklace Rocks!

I am wearing a dress from Marni, shawl by Moschino, handbag by Gucci, shades from Bvlgari, snakeskin shoes from Singapore and a gorgeous necklace from Primark

When Karl Lagerfeld sent his Chanel models down the catwalk for Spring/Summer 2014, one accessory stood out – a necklace featuring two big, white pearls that met at the front. I forgot about the show and its star attraction until I recently talked to my younger sister Gigi. She praised the necklace`s design for its sculptural artistry and for creating a modern, yet major impact. Well, if Gigi liked it, I started looking at it in a favourable light.
The other day, while in Marble Arch area, I popped into Primark as in the past, I discovered they were selling beautifully decadent and insanely cheap jewellery. Can you imagine how surprised I was when I saw this eye-catching, Chanel-inspired necklace? It certainly delivers a striking, architectural look, my sister liked so much. I snapped up two, one – of course – a gift for Gigi - happy customer!   

No comments:

Post a Comment