Friday 1 August 2014

Alyn Williams at the Westbury Deserves a Michelin star

I have been very well looked after at Alyn Williams restaurant at The Westbury, every time I dined there. It is like a beautiful gem, set in the middle of Mayfair, and offers sophisticated yet friendly experience. I am wearing a silk dress by Temperley London, and a crocodile handbag bought in Africa.
This Michelin star restaurant had amassed many prestigious awards, and commendations for its seasonal ingredients, unpretentious but absolutely scrumptious cuisine, and exquisite presentation. This dish contains duck egg, girolles, and beach vegetables.
And how about this plateful of blackcurrants, beetroot, and white chocolate?
I like its timeless décor and attentive service delivered by a very knowledgeable team; last time I was with a friend who grilled them on every dish offered to us, and they passed the test with flying colours!

No comments:

Post a Comment