Thursday 14 August 2014

5 Biggest Summertime Fashion Faux Pas

5 Biggest Summertime Fashion Faux Pas:
1.       Pale Skin – I am not advocating sun tanning, not at all. But there are good fake tan options available, which should do a trick in no time. Here, I am in West Africa, and too pasty for my own good - no wonder I have been almost arrested by these two policemen for my `fashion crime`!  
2.       VPL's (Visible Panty Lines) –  summer means we wear flimsy dresses, which require seamless underwear; invest in French knickers -  there is no way around it.
3.       Men Wearing Socks and Sandals – do NOT! Leave it to Rita Ora, darling, she can pull it off, you can`t.
4.       Too tight or too short clothes on a bigger body – it turned into a worldwide phenomenon but it is not a good look – ever.
5.       Sloppy dressing because we can`t be bothered in high temperature – unacceptable….this is why cruise collections have been invented!

No comments:

Post a Comment