Sunday 17 August 2014

Marc Jacobs Pop-Up Tweetshop in London

In the world where images speak louder than words, Marc Jacobs set up his Daisy fragrance pop-up boutique in London`s Covent Garden. We were invited to snap photos and make videos, and tweet, to get our hands on small gifts – key ring and a miniature bottles of Daisy perfume - and beauty treats at a nail bar. I am wearing a dress from Manoush and an alligator handbag. My sunglasses are from Marc Jacobs.
We could feast on branded macaroons, but unfortunately they were quite dry, so I declined after trying one.
The space was rather minimalistic – bare walls and no attempt to ramp up grandeur here – but I enjoyed a chance to experience this techno-boutique. Instead of forking out money, my tweet earned me some goodies, and a chance to bag Marc Jacobs accessories in a prize draw, for the best image.   

No comments:

Post a Comment