Tuesday 16 September 2014

London Fashion Week`s HQ - The Chiltern Firehouse

This is Claudia Fabian, reporting from the London Fashion Week`s HQ – the Chiltern Firehouse. Yes, the fashion folks favoured the hotel and its restaurant/bar throughout the event, and I spent as much time observing fashion shows, as discussing the collections over bottles of bubbly, in André Balazs` first London venue. I am wearing a dress by Missoni, my snakeskin boots are from Sergio Rossi, and my fur gilet is from Ochnik.
The countdown to ordering and owning Spring/Summer 2015 designs has begun. So what will we be wearing when the first rays of sun bring us back to glam, from the depths of winter? Huge bows in our hair if we follow the aesthetics showcased at Sibling, or slim trousers with sheer tops if we decide to take a sensible advice from Daks.
 
There is no denying that the silhouette is changing, and in anticipation, I already started exercising my legs, to be able to wear leggings, and mini tunics with platform clogs as suggested by Tom Ford. I will be also investing in metallic finishes, as seen at Markus Lupfer and McQ. I liked Paul Costelloe`s gentle ruffles but think they are too infantile for a woman who has seen five decades of fashion extravaganza, so would rather opt for Christopher Kane`s architectural `tough-meets-gentle` silk tulle dresses.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment