Friday 10 October 2014

Hermès Wallpapers are Chic

In search of inspiration for `well-dressed` home, I checked out Hermès wallpapers. Here is the case of art and fashion meeting interiors as wallpaper designs pick up the motifs and themes that Hermès is known for: equestrian, travel and fantasy. I am wearing a dress by Versus, my fur cape is from James Lakeland Luxury collection, my bag is by Michael Kors, tights from Wolford, and shoes picked up on my trip to Poland.
The right décor can help create fresh and cosy environs wherever you live, so it is important to make an effort when choosing what to put on the walls. This strong geometric pattern is called Fil d`Argent and reflects the light. It was designed by Herny d`Origny.
One of my favourites is Equateur – a realistic sketch of a jungle.
Designed by Robert Dallet, it comes in different colours including graphite.
 
The lead time for the wallpapers is four weeks after placing the order but if chosen, they would create a sophisticated look with an eclectic edge....
…..and bring a bit of Hermès chic to your home.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment