Friday 3 October 2014

Issa Sample Sale in Mayfair, London

Today I stopped by Music Rooms at 26 South Molton Lane, in London`s Mayfair, as Issa`s sample sale was in full swing. The organisers hooked up with a local charity to raise funds for sick children; caring for others while maintaining your good looks sounds like a match made in heaven, so I happily made a donation.  
Once indoors, I was greeted by rows of colourful dresses that sported signature Issa elements such as feminine silhouettes and intricate draping.
Cardigans were sold for £70; dresses for £130 and upwards, with some going for £500, but scarves were changing hands for as little as £20!
Issa London, which first debuted at London Fashion Week in 2006, is well-known for vivid prints, and this top become one of my treasures from today`s event, especially as it was sold to me for £40 (!) I am wearing a Marni dress underneath.
 
I will gladly wear these beach-ready pieces throughout colder months. Summer- after all – is a state of mind.
 
The sale continuous tomorrow, so if you fancy clothes that make you visible, get yourself to Mayfair for a spot of sample shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment