Tuesday 28 October 2014

Lancôme Makeup – 5 Must-Have Essentials

Lancôme has several products that are indispensable for anyone who wants high-quality, easy-to-use products, that constantly evolve. The company is keen on research and development and often brings new additions or improved versions of `old friends`. My full make up in this photo is from Lancôme cosmetics. I am wearing a dress by Michael Kors, my handbag is from Anya Hindmarch, and sunglasses from Dolce and Gabbana. Shoes – on subsequent photo – are by Michael Kors.
 
Here are my current Lancôme favourites:
Grandiôse mascara – has the blackest black colour I have experienced so far – the pigment in it is just sooo intense. Also, its `swan-like-neck` wand helps it dive close to the roots, and creates a fan-like look. Don`t forget to `wiggle` the wand at the roots, to build up enough coverage. This mascara is enriched with Lancôme’s special ingredient: Native Rose-Cell Extract to nourish the lashes.
Liner Design calligraphy gel eyeliner – comes in six colours and would enhance the natural colour of your eyes. I have mine in Purple Jewels colour and it really brings out the green in my eyes.
 
Beauty Christmas Crackers 2014 – priced at £54 for 6, they are packed with fab goodies: Hypnose Volume Mascara in black, Le Crayon Khol Eyeliner in black, Advanced Genifique Youth Activating Concentrate, Lip Lover, L'absolue lipstick and Bi-Facil Eye Make Up Remover. The packaging is beautiful and it would add that extra sparkle to any Christmas table. I am buying it for a pre-Christmas celebration with my bestest girlfriend.
Lancôme lipsticks – a truly wide variety of colours to choose from. I hear they are supplemented with ceramide, to add to natural hydration, and ensure a smooth texture.
 
So called, Cils Booster XL – which I can`t be without (!) It is a primer for eyelashes. It comes in white, and you use it under your usual mascara to coat the lashes in micro-fibres and make them look fuller and longer, as well as enhancing the intensity of your mascara.
Well, these are my little beauty secrets from Lancôme`s stable – all tested and approved by this happy customer. And no, I have not been paid to endorse these. I just like them and trust you may find them useful as well.
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment