Tuesday 14 October 2014

James Lakeland Fashion and Prosecco Party (London)

Tonight, James Lakeland`s upmarket boutique in central London turned into party venue. We were spoilt with Prosecco and fine nibbles, and James himself was doing a fine job of offering Ferrero Rocher, ambassador-style. I am wearing a dress and a fur cape from James Lakeland Luxury collection. My shoes are from Michael Kors, and my handbag is by MCM.
Who attended? A healthy mix of crochet-hook-thin fashionistas, style-savvy doyennes, tastemakers extraordinaire and Mayfair residents.
I tried this `colour-splash` coat…..
……and a necklace that can easily add a lush accent to any outfit.
I was showing off my ginormous eyelashes….of course they are mine – I paid for them!
What I like about James Lakeland designs is that they tell a specific style story straight from London – this is uptown chic at its best.
His top-quality fashions elevate classic designs into haute look.
And there is a touch of Latin passion in his collections; after all, the clothes are made in Italy.
20% discount on all the merchandise, the `last chance rail` and a raffle to win vouchers + a dazzling scarf, added to the excitement.
We had fun in the fashion spotlight - and this is what a good party is all about.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment