Friday 24 October 2014

Karl Lagerfeld's Shupette Makeup at Shu Uemura

Did you know that Shupette, Karl Lagerfeld's beloved cat inspired a brand new cosmetics line at Shu Uemura? The collection just landed – exclusively - in Selfridges.
I was treated to a makeover with these products, and can attest that the lipstick was fabulously soft and nourishing, the eye shadows vivid and long-lasting and the rouge sculpted my cheekbones into `model-like` definition. I am wearing a dress from Versus, and my favourite shoes with fur pom-poms, which I bought in Singapore. Note feline ears I am sporting.
Retailing at £129, the most expensive item is this Shupette Has-It-All Eye & Lip Palette but – as I mentioned in the above paragraph - I did rate this beauty collection highly. Well, we shouldn`t expect anything less - after all - makeup gurus at Shu Uemura are behind this compendium.
 
There are also eye colour trios, lip glosses, a pencil, underbase radiance mousse, brush set, glitter face powder, cleansing oil, cheek duo, and a Shupette-branded eyelash curler for you to get your paws…I mean… hands on.
 
My pick was this set of false eyelashes. And the best part is they are marketed as Shupette natural lashes. Naturally, these bold jewels will fit perfectly into my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment